How to
start...feeling his hands on my skin, crossing the boundaries of my fantasies,
I startle, open my eyes to the sound of the train, in tuned with the fast
beating of my heart that suddenly stops. I walk in the cart and seat down....
there is an old lady across from me, I gaze at her look, she seems sad, lonely.
There is a baby next to her, she barely looks, he smiles and in a split second,
you can see the emptiness of her eyes looking back, like an empty canvas, with
nothing left, no smile, no frown, just still water in an endless pond. Someone
bumps in to her, it's a tall handsome blue eyes man, early thirties, he
apologies with a smile, she raises her sight and a short glance, her eyes break
in watery eyes, she looks back down, nobody notices.... but me. "116"
the subway speaker announces, have to get down.... another day in the jungle,
another morning in the twilight.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario